Saturday, August 28, 2010

hi

hi everybody. I am boy from Oman. i am 27 yaers old. I am single and planig to be marrgre as soon as posible. I am working in banking and i like my jop but my manger will kill me from the work that she give me. I am the one who control every thnig in my department. I am working verey hard and now I am study in college to imprve my self. I like to play basketball and I play with nationl team of Oman. I have been visit many cuntris with the nationl team but I never seen a wondful cuntris like Italy. I hope will vist one day again.


thanks
what"s"up

1 comment:

  1. Hey Murhaf,,
    i like your name really
    am your new friend,,
    i like boys like u (Hard worker) they work very hard you know suffer now relax later..
    could u plz tell me in which college u r studying??
    i`m studying in the college of banking and financial studies..
    i like your weblog its amaaazing (-:

    ReplyDelete